FinqUP is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive
experience on our website and in using our products and services. This policy outlines our
personal information handling practices. FinqUP, acting as the Data Controller, is responsible for
the processing of your personal data.
Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It: We collect information about you when you
provide it to us, when you use our services, and when other sources provide it to us, as follows:
● Direct Interactions: This includes personal information you provide when you create an
account, fill in forms on our website, subscribe to our service, request marketing material
or give us feedback.
● Automated Technologies: As you interact with our services, we may collect technical
data about your equipment and usage. This personal data is collected by using cookies,
server logs, and other similar technologies.
● Third Parties or Publicly Available Sources: We may receive personal data about you
from various third parties and public sources, such as analytics providers or identity and
contact data from publicly available sources.
Our lawful basis for processing your data is your consent, the need to perform a contract with
you, our legal obligations, and our legitimate interests in providing our services. We use your
personal information to provide you with products and services, inform you of relevant FinqUP
services, personalize your experience, and comply with legal obligations.
Sharing of Personal Information: We do not share your personal information with third parties
without your consent, other than:
● To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal processes,
● To protect our rights and property and those of our agents, customers, and others,
● In an emergency, including protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our
customers, or any person.
In some cases, we may need to transfer your personal data outside the EU. We take all
necessary steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy
policy. Measures we take include implementing standard contractual clauses or relying on the
EU Commission’s adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable.
Data Security: We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication
tools, to help protect your information. We use secure servers when you place orders. All credit
card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Your Rights Under GDPR, you have:
● Right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
● Right to rectification: You have the right to request correction of any inaccurate personal
● Right to erasure: You have the right to request erasure of your personal data under
● Right to restrict processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your
● Right to data portability: You have the right to request transfer of your personal data to
another organization or directly to you.
● Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing of
your personal data at any time.
● Right to complain: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if
you believe that your data is being misused.
Data Retention: We will retain your personal information as long as your account is active, as
necessary to provide you with the services or as otherwise set forth in this Policy. We will also
retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the
extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements
and protect FinqUP’s legal rights.
Children’s Privacy Our services are not directed to individuals under 16. We do not knowingly
collect personal information from children under 16.
changes, we will revise the date at the top of the policy and, in some cases, will notify you
through the website or via email.
Contact Information: If you have questions or complaints regarding this Policy, you may contact
us through the contact information below. Please note that we will respond to your requests or
complaints without undue delay and in any event within one month of receiving them.